In case you don’t my Facebook Page, I have been up and down on my luck as of late. Here’s the updates you have missed:
- I was “let go” from my job exactly two weeks before Christmas.
- Not exactly the best gift you can hope for over the holidays.
- During my unemployed cycles I have gotten certified in the following:
- I have registered to get training for CEH, among other technologies and practices
- This will bring my total certification count to 16 by the end of May.
- I have begun may different coding projects, utilizing technologies with with I have little experience.
So that’s it, that’s all that has happened in the last month-and-a-half…give or take. Not a bad list of events, but it would be more preferable if they put food on the table. Hopefully I will find gainful, and sustained, employment after all of this is over.
Wish my luck.